Digital Marketer. Content Creator. Adjunct Professor.
Personality: ESTJ | “The Executive” | Extrovert, Sensing, Thinking, Judging
Strengths: Maximizer, Woo, Communication, Focus, Positivity
Adjunct Instructor, 1/2014 – Present
Utica College, Utica, NY
- Currently teach PRL 408, build curriculum, develop lesson plans, and educate students on social media marketing and inbound techniques to build a stronger online brand presence and accomplish web goals.
Digital Marketing/Content Specialist, 5/2013 – Present
Site-Seeker Inc, New Hartford, NY
- Develop strategic integrated digital marketing plans and lead a team of support to execute efforts including content marketing, PPC, email marketing, and social media for B2B and B2C clients.
- Build quarterly/annual web analytics reports and interpret data to improve traffic and performance.
Public Relations Manager, 3/2012 – 5/2013
Overit Media, Albany, NY
- Executed traditional media relations efforts for a variety of national technology start-ups including consumer brands Core Outdoor Power and Wifarer and enterprise brands Clarizen and Wanova.
- Secured coverage in top tier media outlets including Forbes, USA Today, PCWorld, and VentureBeat.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive social media campaigns to build loyal, active fan bases.
Marketing Associate, 8/2010 – 3/2012
Sovena USA, Rome, NY
- Conducted marketing, social media, website management, and couponing efforts to drive sales and new business for national retail brand Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil and popular foodservice line GEM.
- Generated local buzz through public relations efforts and coordinated sponsorship of three non-profit events to help raise funds, create brand advocates, and build corporate image within the community.
Community Development Specialist, 9/2009 – 8/2010
Upstate Cerebral Palsy, Utica, NY
- Drove multimedia efforts through photography and videography for website and monthly newsletters.
- Key player in employee relations and internal marketing efforts for more than 2,000 staff members.
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
Master of Science: Integrated Marketing Communication, May 2014
Utica College of Syracuse University, Utica, NY
Bachelor of Science: Public Relations, May 2009
Certifications: Codecademy (HTML/CSS), Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Hubspot, SharpSpring
Social Media: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SoundCloud, SnapChat, Twitter, YouTube
Software: Adobe Audition, InDesign, Photoshop, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, SimplyMeasured SproutSocial, WordPress
Blog topics focused on digital marketing, social media, business productivity, and emerging technologies have been featured in Entrepreneur, MarketingProfs, PRDaily, SocialMediaToday, SEMrush, Steamfeed and more.
For More Info:
To download a PDF version of my resume, please click here.
Want to know more about my ESTJ personality? Click here.
Curious to learn more about my top five strengths? Get more insight by clicking here.
Interested in learning more about my background and professional skills? Or in reading some of my awesome recommendations? Browse on over to my LinkedIn page by clicking here.
And of course, to contact me directly, click here.